Sunday 21 December 2014

The Twelve Days Of Christmas - Dec. 20th





D'awwww!
My first tiny bjd arrived yesterday, DollZone Eudora! I bought her from my local dealer and we did a short layaway of three months, an overall perfect decision as I was very cooped up lately and wouldn't have been able to customise her sooner.
She really is quite special, she was from DZ's last christmas event, I don't know how much you had to spend to get her but I can be sure it was a lot! I definitely underestimated her in terms of poseability and size! Somehow I thought she would be smaller?
I can say she poses lovely, she is single jointed so her legs are limited in some angles but I believe wiring would sort that out.

I can't say when I'll be able to paint her. I bought her because, for a while, I'd been itching for a project doll that stands apart from my original characters. She will be a work in progress, I have to buy new colours if I'm going to go for the look I have in mind. Ah, and those eyes! They're so tiny I haven't a clue what size they are. Maybe 8mm? Got to get her some different ones though, these are a little too high-domed and plain for me.

No more slacking off, I promise. I just really wanted her to be a part of this series but couldn't take pictures yesterday.



















On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
A little sweetheart to brighten my life. 
- DollZone Eudora (nameless)