Thursday 25 December 2014

The Twelve Days Of Christmas - Dec. 25th



That concludes this Christmas series, it was super fun to do and a very good challenge to see if I could upload a picture a day for twelve days straight. I definitely think I could pull off this as like a "Doll-A-Day-A-Month" thing, but that's a completely different level and not on the agenda any time soon.

This set-up took me (and my boyfriend) about an hour and-a-half to complete, with getting all the props in order and having the dolls sit as if they could have just naturally gathered right there. It was challenging to say the least but tons of fun all in all. I included only the best pictures that really show off the best angles here, the conditions to shoot were tough overall so many pictures hit the trash in the process.
I do hope you enjoyed this series, I know I did.


On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
A big family to share the love.