Monday 12 October 2015

Important Commissions Announcement!


Hey all!




As I have not been able to find the time to update this site, I have unfortunately had to disappoint some people (I blame myself for that, this post should have gone up a lot sooner), but regardless this has to go up better late than never.







Shiny Pawprint Aesthetics will hereon be closed for a period of five to six months. The reason is that I am currently abroad and cannot accept commissions for this time. I apologise for the inconvenience, but believe me, if I had the utilities to do commissions, I would. However it isn't just the missing supplies and materials, it is also the uncertainty of being in a new place and having expensive doll heads shipped to you and having to rely on a new postal service to ship them back. No. Not having any of that.

If you would like to have a faceup done by me, I will be accepting reservations for when I return. I have created a waiting list for everyone who wants to commission me, the people on the waiting list will be notified before anyone else when I will return. Then, they can send in the heads so that they arrive a day before me. That way, I will be able to start on those commissions immediately when I'm back.

If you are interested, send me an email to pocket-pouch@gmx.de with "Waiting List" in the subject header, that way I will know right away that you want to be on the list and will put you there.

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience or disappointment, I am very thankful for all of your support and I greatly look forward to coming back better than ever in the next year.
If you want to follow me on flickr or youtube, you are very welcome to do so since I will be still posting there regularly.

Have a great time folks and once again, thank you for everything so far! xXx